This course should help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage a Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server.
Administrators that complete this course should become familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing the overall network.
Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
Kesto: 2 päivää
Ajankohta: Kevät 2024, Espoo / Online
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.2: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that should help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
Kurssityyppi: Luentoja, laboratorioharjoituksia
Kurssikieli: Luennot suomeksi, materiaali englanniksi
Kohderyhmä: Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Security Architects
Students must have completed the Firewall 11.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class. Students must be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
- Initial Configuration
- Adding Firewalls
- Device Groups
- Log Collection and Forwarding
- Using Panorama Logs
- Panorama Administrative Accounts