The Cortex XDR 2: Investigation and Response (EDU-262) course is intended for Cybersecurity analysts and engineers, and security operations specialists. This can also include security engineers and security administrators.
Kesto: 2 päivää
Ajankohta: Kevät 2024, Espoo / Online
This instructor-led course teaches you how to use the Incidents pages of the Cortex XDR management console to investigate attacks. It explains causality chains, detectors in the Analytics Engine, alerts versus logs, log stitching, and the concepts of causality and analytics.
You will learn how to analyze alerts using the Causality and Timeline Views and how to use advanced response actions, such as remediation suggestions, the EDL service, and remote script execution. Multiple modules focus on how to leverage the collected data. You will create simple search queries in one module and XDR rules in another.
The course demonstrates how to use specialized investigation views to visualize artifact-related data, such as IP and Hash Views. Additionally, it provides an introduction to XDR Query Language (XQL).
Successful completion of this instructor-led course with hands-on lab activities should enable participants to:
- Investigate and manage incidents
- Describe the Cortex XDR causality and analytics concepts
- Analyze alerts using the Causality and Timeline Views
- Work with Cortex XDR Pro actions such as remote script execution
- Create and manage on-demand and scheduled search queries in the QueryCenter
- Create and manage the Cortex XDR rules BIOC and IOC Working with Cortex XDR assets and inventories
- Write XQL queries to search datasets and visualize the result sets
- Work with Cortex XDR's external-data collection
- Cortex XDR Incidents
- Causality and Analytics Concepts
- Causality Analysis of Alerts
- Advanced Response Actions
- Building Search Queries
- Building XDR Rules
- Cortex XDR Assets
- Introduction to XQL
- External Data Collection
Kurssityyppi: Luentoja, laboratorioharjoituksia
Kurssikieli: Luennot suomeksi, materiaali englanniksi
Kohderyhmä: Cybersecurity analysts and engineers, Security operations specialists
Esitietovaatimukset: Participants must have completed EDU-260 (Cortex XDR: Prevention and Deployment).