Ostoskori on tyhjä
- Handling of customer’s VLANs: All VLANs are passed through without any changes.
- Handling of customer’s p bits: Transparent, the network does not change the p bit values.
- Class of Service (CoS) of traffic: Available as an additional service. Typically used for the “best effort” traffic type.
- Number of MAC addresses: The number of MAC addresses has not been restricted when using point-to-point connections and hub-spoke topology. The ELAN topology contains subscription- and network-specific restrictions.
- Geographical availability: Domestic and international. The technical features of international services will be determined separately on a case-by-case basis.
- Interface in customer facilities: Alternatively, either the “fibre end” without a separate terminal device, or the electronic Ethernet port of the demarcation device (RJ-45).